Isao Suzuki Trio Quartet – Blow Up released by Three Blind Mice. Album recorded in 1976 and it was DSD mastering from the original analogue master tapes. Here Suzuki, with his uncommon jazz instrument cello, plays a very diversified program from the elegiac Aqua Marin to bluesy parts and driving rhythms, originals and very exciting interpretations of standards like Everything Happens to Me and I Can`t Get Started attracting the listener all over the record. TBM made natural sounding records, rich of colour, with good soundstage and imaging, air for the instruments to breath, dynamic and brilliant.
- Recorded At – Aoi Studio
- Produced For – Three Blind Mice Records, Inc.
- Manufactured By – Toshiba EMI Ltd
- Art Direction – Ben Nishizawa
- Bass, Cello – Isao Suzuki
- Drums – Donald Bailey
- Engineer – Yoshihiko Kannari
- Liner Notes – Terry Isono*
- Piano, Electric Piano – Tsuyoshi Yamamoto
- Producer – Takeshi Fujii
Listen to high quality music at https://audiophilemusic.io where you can enjoy music and buy your favorite album.
- Release date1973/2006
- FormatSACD 2ch & Flac 16bit/44.1kHz