Hideto Kanai Group – Q released by Three Blind Mice. Album recorded in 1971 and it was DSD mastering from the original analogue master tapes. This is the best improvisation work of Hideto Kanai, whose insatiable inquisitiveness evolved the Japanese jazz world in both the high-growth era and the postwar era.
- Record Company – Sony Music Direct (Japan) Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright ℗ – Sony Music Direct (Japan) Inc.
- Copyright © – Sony Music Direct (Japan) Inc.
- Manufactured By – Sony Music Direct (Japan) Inc.
- Recorded At – Aoi Studio
- Artwork – Ben Nishizawa
- Bass – Hideto Kanai
- Engineer – Yoshihiko Kannari
- Engineer [Assistant] – Kenji Kurota
- Mastered By [Original LP] – Tohru Kotetsu
- Producer – Takeshi “Tee” Fujii*
- Producer [Associate] – Kazumitsu Saga, Yoshiaki Uozu
Listen to high quality music at https://audiophilemusic.io where you can enjoy music and buy your favorite album.
- Release date1971/2006
- FormatSACD 2ch & Flac 16bit/44.1kHz